This challenge will be actively discussed on the Discord (brianmm.chat). Participants are encouraged to collaborate with others on the Discord as well as publish their GitHub repositories ether in Discord or in the comments. Happy coding!
📅 Active Dates: 3/15 – 3/19/2020
- In the framework of your choice, create a basic front end application and build it.
- Upload the artifacts to an Azure Storage Account with the public website feature setup.
- Configure Azure CDN with your Storage Account site as the origin.
Tips & Approaches
Here are some resources to get started;
- Create an Azure Storage Account: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/common/storage-account-create
- Static Website Hosting with Azure Storage Account: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/blobs/storage-blob-static-website
- Integrate an Azure storage account with Azure CDN: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cdn/cdn-create-a-storage-account-with-cdn