Cloud Challenge: Build a Pipeline with Azure DevOps
This challenge will be actively discussed on the Discord (brianmm.chat). Participants are encouraged to collaborate with others on the Discord as well as publish their GitHub repositories ether in Discord or in the comments. Happy coding!
📅 Active Dates: 3/23 – 3/27/2020
- In the framework of your choice, create a basic front end application and build it. You can use the artifacts from the previous challenge.
- Connect your GitHub repo up to a project in Azure DevOps.
- Create a Release Pipeline and Deploy your application to Azure CDN.
Tips & Approaches
Here are some resources to get started;
- What is Azure Pipelines?: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/get-started/what-is-azure-pipelines
- Create your first pipeline: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/create-first-pipeline
- Pipeline run sequence: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/pipelines/process/runs